Friday, 2 January 2015

Week 2 *Weigh in* Day 8 06/1/15

This morning I weighed in... I lost 4lbs!!

I am pleased with that especially as my xmas food clearout week. This will keep me going to week 2.

It reflects if I had a totally good controlled week I could have lost more! so with that in mind I aim to lose 4lbs for next week.

Today I am sway with work until Thur morning, being away is the hardest thing as each night is the pub then late dinner 9-10, I have always hated eating this late.

My colleague knows I am on a diet so hopefully will be understanding... 
I will not drink alcohol and eat healthy bfast and lunch as I can control that so much more. The plus side is that there is a gym and pool at both hotels and my colleague is a big gym user so he always unconsciously motivates me.

I are my rice fir lunch.

I went to the gym, done a really good cardio work out.

No alcohol in the evening and sea bass with chick peas so not too bad. No idea on the dressings used 

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment