Friday, 2 January 2015

Day 6 04/01/15 (sun)

Woke up with little time to get ready so had cheese abd crackers; once all this christmas cheese is gone I wont be buying anymore.

I came back around 11 and had some fruit. I only drank 1 pint of water and 2 teas today; it is not good enough esrcially when at home.

I had a big bunch of grapes as snacks and tinned cream of mushroom soup. 

Dinner was lovely, 


Home made falafel burgers, grilled courgettes and tomato chutney.

It was so filling, I was stuffed afterwards! I ate at 6 so found by 10 I was normal again. 

I was busy in the house today so didn't think about food too much.

I didn't exercise today, I have been to the gym/swim 3 times this week. I find with exercise and diet you should do what you can sustain longterm. 3 times a week is manageble for me - I think 😜

Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment