Thursday, 1 January 2015

Day 4 02/01/15 (fri)

Woke up feeling a bit bloated in the stomach, I ate so early so surely cant be dinner! 

for breakfast I had a big plate of mixed fruit and a tiny amout of cheese and a cracker. It is amazing how filling a big bowl of fruit is.



I then took my self off for a swim and a steam. I did 30 lengths which I hope to increase.


I had a huge clear out of stuff in cupboards. I did pick at a few bits of fudge that was left over and some left over smarties. Oh yeah and a pack of frazzles! Told you I would be honest.

The quality street and kit kats are in my boyfriends car so if I want a treat it is more controlled. 

The house is de christmased now and i'm ready to be firm.

I had soup and croutons again for lunch. I feel soup needs something with it, bland on it's own. 

For dinner i had a jacket potat with light coleslaw, and salas, no butter nothing else.

I went to the pub in the evening. I drank 2 pints of soda water and lime, no crisps.
Fortunately no one was eating nuts or crisps which helps.

I took some photos of front side and behind so I can do a comparison each month! 

Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment