I have totally cut down on chocolate, sweets and bread.
I am in a good routine of eating porriage for bfast, fruit as snacks and low fat crisps or rice cakes, soup at lunch and then falafel in the evening.
I am eating at the train station around 530 as that is when I am hungry. I get home about 6 which is too latr to start pemreparing food. This seems to be working as not going to bed full or uncomfortable.
Since i have lost the 8lb it seems to be easier on my back too. I have not done any exercise since saturday due to loss of cat and working hours. I intend to exercise fri-sun in order to reach my 3lb target. I had a sneaky half way weigh as us big people always tend to do; looks like I have lost 1.5lbs. This keeps me going for the rest of the week now.
I think weekly goals are really important...
That's all for now x
No comments:
Post a Comment