First day back at work after Christmas.
I find I have to be organised for work which I have not made anything. I struggle with lunch ideas which doesn't include bread. I will research tonight.
As I left for work I felt anxious about food, this is awful! Hopefully my new food regime will become lifestyle.
Breakfast was porriage
Lunch
Dinner was egg fried rice with beans, cooked woth tiny bit of oil.
End of week 1 summary:
I am so determind not to be a fat bride!
Now have 20 weeks to the wedding.
Tomorrow is the big weigh in, I have had a sneak at scales and definitely lost a few pounds...
I am motivated at the moment although I find I am obsessing and thinking of food all day every day; it takes over your life when you give something up.
I am so glad I started on 30th as I was better over the weekend when had friends here.
I am finding looking st different recipes and planning really helping.
I eat early and not too many snacks.
Week1 was always going to be the hardest especially at the end of xmas. I am sure all of the xmas food has gone, there is a small bit of the cheeses left.
I think I put 4 lb on over the xmas which wasn't too bad, if I have lost that this week I will be happy.
The blogger and pinterest is keeibg me focussed, worth doing!
Tins
No comments:
Post a Comment